Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello World.

:)

Welcome to my review blog!

I am starting this with the hopes to create a space on the internet for what could be called "Mom" reviews: reviews on products that moms, like myself, might be interested in.

So, I'm sure you're thinking "Another parenting products review blog?!"

No, not exactly. :)

There will be the occasional baby product reviewed, but this will be books (both those that women when they have the time, as well as those parents read to their wee ones), toys (predominately 'boy' or 'neutral' as we don't have many things pink or princess in the house at the time I'm writing this), and handmade goods (I look forward to sharing small business' products!).

Bear with me for a bit as things get figured out, and feel free to shoot me questions about anything you are wondering about, as well as any other feedback you may have.

Incase you are wondering, here is me and my little family. My kiddo, Max, is 3 years old and my pup, Wicket, is 5.5 years old (and a few dog-related products may occasionally find their way here).

Wicket, Mike, Max, and me!
Photo taken by Marina at TinyTraits

No comments:

Search