Saturday, December 31, 2016

🌟 My 5-Star Romance Reads of 2016 🌟

In less than 12 hours now, 2016 will be making way for a whole new year! Which means that I have been blogging for close to a full year now, and - lemme tell you - I have been having a BLAST with all of the awesome books I've gotten to share with you.

You'll find below 21 of my favorites that I read this year. Why 21? Well, because first I was going to do what others have done and do 16. But I got to 16 and still had too many books I wanted on the list! So I was going to do 20, but 20 makes my table look incomplete, so you get 21! There are so many freakin' fantastic books I want to put on this list, but then it would just turn into a cataloging of my blog posts, so I have to stop somewhere. ;) You'll also see some of these were published before 2016, but I still count them since I read them in 2016!

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

🌟My Review🌟

No comments:

Search